Renewable Energy Markets (REM)™ is the clean energy industry’s most important annual event focused on the states, businesses, organizations, and households that choose clean, renewable electricity every day.
Now celebrating its 25th anniversary, REM™ has been the leading forum for the clean energy marketplace, and is attended by leaders from federal and state governments, large corporate purchasers, the nation’s leading utilities and electricity generators, and marketers from around the world. REM™ is organized by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions, with significant support from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
With over 30 sessions, speakers, and focused breakouts, some agenda highlights include:
- Voluntary Renewable Energy Markets 101 Workshop
- Partnering & Innovations in Corporate & Institutional Procurement
- Developing, Executing, and Reporting on Your Renewable Energy Strategy
- Lessons Learned: Implementing Corporate Carbon Neutral Strategies
- Thermal Energy: Renewable Natural Gas, Hydrogen, and the Next Great Decarbonization Frontier
- Resilient Schools: Linking Corporate Renewable Energy Commitments to High-Value Community Projects
- Solving the Challenge of Institutional Investment in Renewable Energy
At an accessible reduced price (and free for students!), whether you are new to renewable energy or an experienced energy professional, there is lots to learn at this jam-packed event!