Join us to hear the sustainability story of the 2019 Men’s & Women’s Final Four Tournaments. There will be an emphasis on building a green team, challenges, and successes. The attendees will learn more about how to give college students opportunities to participate in these events, the processes in the building, and dealing with waste generated by attendees. They will also discuss Minneapolis’ and Tampa’s story of green buildings as a driving force in sustainability, and the culture as a community of sports buildings, as well as the client-facing (fan-engagement) conversations and some of the back-end initiatives and partnerships.
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2432620396139720972
- Jack Bernstein | PR & Marketing Coordinator, Minneapolis Final Four Local Organizing Committee
- Katie Kicklighter | Assistant Tournament Manager, Tampa Bay Local Organizing Committee
- Maddy Orr | Founder & Co-Director, The Sport Ecology Group
- Tiffany Richardson | Freelance Consultant in Sustainability, Operations, and Events
- Bradley Vogel | Sustainability Coordinator, U.S. Bank Stadium