The Stage is Set to Explore the ‘Why’ and ‘How’
2019 3BL Forum: Brands Taking Stands™ – What’s Next, on October 29-30 at MGM National Harbor, is the premier event around corporate responsibility, sustainability and aligning corporate purpose, values and voice. The stage is set to explore the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind corporate thinking and decision-making as we navigate a rapidly changing business environment.
Now in its third year, the Forum is designed to facilitate conversations about how companies are increasingly making their voices heard or meeting rising expectations to be responsible and embed sustainability into their business practices. What makes the Forum unique is its newly established tradition of bringing corporate leaders together in a 2-day, fast-paced, main stage conversation. More than 300 business, sustainability, corporate responsibility, brand and communications leaders will join the Forum again in 2019 in this “high octane” event.
70+ Speakers – 30+ Main Stage Sessions – 10 Issue Tables – Marketplace – Networking – Great Food
With 70+ speakers in 30+ main stage conversations, all of the sessions are curated to bring forth new perspectives, nuances in thinking, candid insights, and revelations above and beyond the ordinary.
This October you can expect the speakers, emcees, panelists and interviewers to dive into corporate thinking on the year’s challenges, how brands taking stands continues to evolve, managing new stakeholder expectations given future uncertainties, and collective ideas on what the future holds.
Our very own Roger McClendon will be featured on the “Transformative Power of Sports” main stage panel along with two other sports leaders. The conversation will focus on how sports leagues, venues, teams, etc are stepping up to play a leadership role in sustainability, how they are meeting changing expectations, and how they can activate their fans in ways only sports can.
The 3BL Forum: Brands Taking Stands – What’s Next will explore the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind these themes:
- Theme #1 – ‘Brands Taking Stands’…the Evolution Continues
- Theme #2 – A Look Back Over the Past Year and What’s Next
- Theme #3 – Corporate Stands on Burning Issues
- Theme #4 – Amplifying Voices, Not Standing on the Sidelines (Aligning Corporate Purpose, Vision and Voice)
- Theme #5 – Leadership: Expectations in a Rapidly Changing Business Environment
- Theme #6 – Not Legacy VS. Sustainable Companies, but Legacy AND Sustainable Businesses
- Theme #7 – Innovations in Sustainability
- Theme #8 – Investor Perspectives on ESG and Sustainability
- Theme #9 – Imperative of a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce and Corporate Culture
- Theme #10 – Transformative Power of Employee Voices and Demands
- Theme #11 – Filling the Pipeline of Talent for the Future
- Theme #12 – Expectations of an Activist, Action-Driven Generation