The Stage is Set to Explore the ‘Why’ and ‘How’
2019 3BL Forum: Brands Taking Stands™ – What’s Next will continue our newly established tradition of bringing corporate leaders together on a fast-paced main stage, keenly focused on the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind their thinking as we navigate a rapidly changing business environment.
70+ Speakers – 30+ Main Stage Sessions – 10 Issue Tables – Marketplace – Networking – Great Food
Our main stage will feature legacy companies, sustainable businesses, impact organizations and leading agencies. This 2-day conversation will be curated to bring forth new perspectives, nuances in thinking, candid insights, and revelations above and beyond the ordinary.
Plus, you can expect another special main stage event as we advance those world-class ideas generated during 2018’s one-hour Town Hall on ‘Brands Taking Stands: A Moment or a Movement?’ and collectively explore ‘What’s Next’?
Click here to see the 2018 Brands Taking Stands Photo Gallery.
On October 29-30, 2019, the 3BL Forum: Brands Taking Stands – What’s Next will explore the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind these themes:
- Theme #1 – ‘Brands Taking Stands’…the Evolution Continues
- Theme #2 – A Look Back Over the Past Year and What’s Next
- Theme #3 – Corporate Stands on Burning Issues
- Theme #4 – Amplifying Voices, Not Standing on the Sidelines (Aligning Corporate Purpose, Vision and Voice)
- Theme #5 – Leadership: Expectations in a Rapidly Changing Business Environment
- Theme #6 – Not Legacy VS. Sustainable Companies, but Legacy AND Sustainable Businesses
- Theme #7 – Innovations in Sustainability
- Theme #8 – Investor Perspectives on ESG and Sustainability
- Theme #9 – Imperative of a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce and Corporate Culture
- Theme #10 – Transformative Power of Employee Voices and Demands
- Theme #11 – Filling the Pipeline of Talent for the Future
- Theme #12 – Expectations of an Activist, Action-Driven Generation