Kicking off one of F1’s flagship race weekends, the invitation-only event will bring together trailblazers from the worlds of sports, entertainment, and business:
- Seven-time F1 World Champion Sir Lewis Hamilton
- Top Gun: Maverick duo Jerry Bruckheimer and Joseph Kosinski will discuss their F1 movie starring Brad Pitt that is entering production this summer.
- Five-time grand slam tennis champion Maria Sharapova will join a conversation that looks at how women players are taking leading roles across the sports industry as Hollywood builds a growth business around sports-inspired content.
- World Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Lindsey Vonn will share insights on achieving peak performance and building a legacy.
- CEO of Hello Sunshine Sarah Harden and Managing Director of F1 Academy Susie Wolff will discuss the importance of female storytelling in inspiring the next generation of athletes and leaders.
- President and CEO of Liberty Media Gregory B. Maffei and Formula 1 President and CEO Stefano Domenicali will give a unique insight into what fans can expect next from F1.
View the full program for the inaugural F1 Accelerate Summit here. Confirmed participants include:
- Sir Lewis Hamilton l Seven-time F1 World Champion
- Gregory B. Maffei | President and CEO, Liberty Media Corporation
- Stefano Domenicali | President and CEO, Formula 1
- Jerry Bruckheimer | Producer
- Joseph Kosinski | Director, Top Gun: Maverick
- Maria Sharapova | International Tennis Icon
- Sarah Harden | CEO, Hello Sunshine
- Manish Pandey | Creative Director, Jiva Maya and Religion of Sports
- Susie Wolff | Managing Director, F1 Academy
- Zak Brown | CEO, McLaren Racing
- Jerry Colonna | Co-Founder and CEO, Reboot.io; Author, “Reunion: Leadership and the Longing to Belong” (Nov. 2023)
- Tom Garfinkel | Vice Chairman, President and CEO of the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium, and Managing Partner of the Formula 1 Crypto.Com Miami Grand Prix
- Naomi Schiff | Formula 1 Analyst, Sky Sports
- Gotham Chopra | Creator and Co-Founder, Religion of Sports
- Pierfrancesco Vago | Executive Chairman of the Cruise Division, MSC Group
- Dr. Luana Marques | Associate Professor of Psychology, Harvard Medical School; Author, “Bold Move: A 3-Step Plan to Transform Anxiety into Power”
- Aileen McManamon | Chair, Green Sports Alliance; Founder and Managing Partner, 5T Sports Group
- Jasmine Robinson | Managing Partner, Monarch Collective
- Robert Smith | Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Vista Equity Partners
- Lindsey Vonn | World Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist
More panels and participants will be announced in the run-up to the event.
The F1 Accelerate Summit will be held at the Rubell Museum in Miami, Florida. To learn more about speaking, sponsorship, or attendance opportunities, please contact F1accelerate@wsjbarrons.com. This is a sponsored event created by Custom Events from WSJ, a commercial unit of Dow Jones, publisher of The Wall Street Journal. Custom Events from WSJ produces world-class custom live journalism for a global audience of decision-makers. The Wall Street Journal newsroom was not involved in the production of this event.