Ashoka’s Sport for Changemaking team joins the Green Sports Alliance to share how social innovators approach this change and activate sport stakeholders to contribute to a more regenerative world.
Ashoka is the largest global network of leading social entrepreneurs—individuals with new ideas to systemically address the world’s biggest challenges and the entrepreneurial skill to transform those ideas into national, regional, and global social impact.
We will explore:
1. Social innovation in sport providing exciting opportunities for advancing a more regenerative sport ecosystem.
2. How social innovators approach.
3. Advancing more sustainable operations.
4. How sustainability benefits the local community/grassroots sport.
5. How to approach sustainability through a systems-change lens (what is this mindset needed)
Welcoming the following panelists:
Jurgen Greisbeck, Associate & CEO at Common Goal
Alison Tickell, CEO at Julie’s Bicycle
Elliot Arthur-Worsop, Founder & Co-Director at Football for Future
Nicole Rycroft, Founder & Executive Director at Canopy
Join us for an engaging interactive webinar that delves social innovation on building sustainability solutions for the sports industry.