Corporate Members Network (CMN)
The Alliance helps its members reach their environmental goals through direct support and focused research, facilitated networking with recognized leaders in the industry, compilation and sharing of best practices in venue operations and team communications, workshops, a monthly webinar series, and much more.
Your organization’s CMN membership helps the Alliance continue to progress regionally, nationally, and internationally as the leading trade organization/non-profit dedicated to sustainability and sports.
- Annual, 12-month membership
- One complimentary ticket and unlimited discounted tickets to the annual Green Sports Alliance Summit
- Discounted and other special access offerings for all Alliance events (e.g., workshops and symposiums)
- Facilitated introductions to Alliance sports and corporate members
- Opportunity to promote and share sustainability practices, goods, and services through Alliance communications and social media channels
- Priority access to and inclusion within campaign and programmatic opportunities across Alliance programs
- Recognition via Alliance website and in marketing / promotional materials
- Exclusive networking opportunities (e.g., Corporate Members Network Reception at the Summit)
- Use of the Alliance logo and promotion of membership (within guidelines)
- Access to Alliance leadership and Board of Directors
- Customized subject matter support and advice, as needed
- Priority access to Alliance publications, resources, and thought leadership, including access to webinar archives
- Professional development opportunities (e.g., Summit, workshops, symposiums, webinars)
Join a Level
- Standard Members are dedicated to the Alliance’s mission to promote healthy, sustainable communities where we live and play. With access to our local and national events, extensive resource database, and media outlets, Standard Members will receive information shared throughout the Alliance network on best practices and up-to-date progress taking place throughout the sports industry.
- Corporate Members have the platform to enhance their sustainability goals through direct support, facilitated networking with recognized leaders in the space, and sharing of best practices. Businesses represented within the Corporate Members Network help the Alliance continue to progress regionally, nationally, and globally as the leading trade organization/non-profit dedicated to sustainability and sports.
- Through Premier Membership with the Green Sports Alliance, members can expect priority inclusion on sponsorship opportunities, sustainability initiatives, and Alliance resources (webinars, playbooks, publications, etc.). In addition to the benefits for Standard Membership, Premier Members receive enhanced support across their own sustainability initiatives and programs, as well as being recognized as leaders within the sports greening movement.