In keeping with its theme, ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America and ISSA Convention, October 25-28, 2016, at McCormick Place, South Hall, in Chicago, IL, USA, are designed to help visitors unleash their “Untamed Potential.”
Education & Training Re-Imagined
For starters, attendees will find a completely revamped educational schedule, featuring more than 60 seminars, hands-on training workshops, and networking events focused on the industry’s hottest topics and newest trends. During four days of valuable education, showgoers will have more content and format options than ever, allowing for smaller, intimate experiences. In addition to traditional seminar settings, this year’s schedule includes:
- Deeper dives: In-depth seminars on hot topics, such as infection control
- Flash sessions: Two, 15-minute sessions in a 30-minute block of concentrated information, including leadership, management, and hiring tips
- Ask the Experts: Panel discussions where attendees design the content based on their burning issues
- Workshops: Half- and full-day hands-on opportunities to learn skills, such as floor and restroom care, customer service, supervisor, and auditing, many of which include certification.
More Special Events
Further strengthening the opportunities to learn and network at the 2016 show are several new events being held in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN:
- Green Sports Alliance Chicago’s Greener Cleaning workshop, Thursday, October 27: Venue operators and partners will gather to learn, share, and discuss how sports facilities can reduce the health and environmental threats associated with cleaning.
- Green Clean Schools Forum, presented by ISSA and the Healthy Schools Campaign, Tuesday-Wednesday, October 25-26: Focused on pressing topics related to green cleaning for the education sector, this event includes workshops, networking opportunities, and a guided tour of the show floor.
For more information on ISSA/INTERCLEAN and ISSA Convention, visit www.issa.com/show.